SubscribeSubscribe

Help us with a Sport and Betting Survey! Click here to take part now.

Werder Bremen sporting director Klaus Allofs insists the club will not sell Miroslav Klose to Bayern Munich, in response to a newspaper report on Wednesday claiming the prolific striker was set to move to the Allianz Arena.

“It’s definite that we will not release him to another club in Germany after the end of this season,” Allofs said.

Sueddeutsche Zeitung newspaper claimed that Klose would either go to Munich at the end of this season for 15 million euros or transfer for free to Bayern after next season when his Werder contract is up.

Klose met Bayern executives at an airport hotel in Hanover last week. He has subsequently apologised to Werder and said the meeting was only “informational” and not contract talks.

The German Football Association (DFB) has started an investigation into the meeting to see if Bayern broke league regulations by meeting with Klose.

Help us with a Sport and Betting Survey! Click here to take part now.

Articles

Kelsey Media Ltd
The Granary, Downs Court
Yalding Hill
Yalding
Kent ME18 6AL
01959 541444
www.kelsey.co.uk

© 2021 Kelsey Media Ltd