Seven first team players at Lazio have agreed to waive money owed to them in exchange for shares in the club.

The seven are Simone Inzaghi, Stefano Fiore, Giuseppe Pancaro, Paolo Negro, Guerino Gottardi, Giuseppe Favalli and Sinisa Mihajolovic.

The players have agreed to waive 55% of money owed to them with the remaining 45% to be paid in installments over the next three years.

Other players are still in negotiations with theclub but many first team players still look likely to leave in the summer. These include Jaap Stam, who recently described a contract offered to him by the club as “laughable”.