Ronaldinho has reiterated that he remains fully committed to Milan despite persistent speculation about his future.
The Brazilian’s contract is set to expire at the end of the season and his agent said at the start of November that there had been no talks regarding a new deal.
Reports have suggested that Ronaldinho could join LA Galaxy next summer, but the 30-year-old told Gazzetta dello Sport: “My future? I reiterate one last time that I have no intention of leaving Milan.
“The success that I will get with the Rossoneri will give me the drive to achieve my lifelong dream, to play at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
“Take my name away from the transfer market because I’m happy at Milan.”
Ronaldinho, who was left out of Brazil’s World Cup squad this summer, did not feature in Sunday’s Milan derby.
League leaders Milan won the game 1-0 after a penalty from former Inter striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
“You cannot be happy when you don’t play an important game like the derby,” said Ronaldinho.
“But when I look at the table, I am happy.
“Milan are at the top of the standings and have everything to win the Scudetto.”