Round 5. Champions League
How much can you remember about UEFA Champions League football in 2014?
- Name the goalscorer who gave Atletico Madrid the lead in the Final, which they held until Sergio Ramos equalised in the third minute of added time?
- Cristiano Ronaldo led the goalscoring charts for the 2013-14 Champions League with 17 goals, but who was in second place with 10 goals?
- What was the aggregate score when Real Madrid beat Schalke in the Round of 16?
- Who were the only Italian team to reach the knockout stage in the 2013-14 competition?
- Chelsea defeated Paris Saint-Germain in the quarter-finals after losing the first leg in Paris 3-1. Who scored the 87th minute goal at Stamford Bridge in the second leg that gave them a 2-0 win and put them through on away goals?
- Who were the only team to get through the group stages of the current 2014-15 competition with a 100% record?
- Which club conceded the fewest goals in this season’s group stage?
- Two teams scored seven goals away from home on the same night in October. Shakhtar Donetsk were one. Who were the other?
- Which team conceded the most goals in this season’s group stage?
- Which player ended this season’s group stage in December, as leading goalscorer?
Answers will appear on Friday January, 2, 2015